Hello Fintech Friends,
🌟A Fintech Formal Announcement, from Cristina🌟
We're here to help highlight, embarrass, and reward people for a year of hard work on 11/11.
Is there a VC you think is the best in the business? A salesperson you think can sell anything to anyone? Or a founder that is changing the fintech world?
Let us know who and for what, and we'll take care of the rest. Cheeky nominations welcome here!
Please find another week of fintech financing events below.
If you’re an early-stage startup founder raising equity or debt, we may be able to help - come check out our fund, The Fintech Fund (including a link to pitch us) and see our primer on how we make introductions to friendly VCs and debt providers.
Are you a fintech angel investor? Come join our syndicate.
Account-to-account transaction types are transforming payment experiences as businesses realize the benefits of discarding outdated processes for payment rails that allow them to manage complex payment flows and transaction timing. Explore how.
Want to sponsor a newsletter? See our sponsorship information here.
💸 Venture Financing
- EarlySalary, an Indian consumer lending startup, raised a $110 million Series D.
- Solid, a banking-as-a-service provider, raised a $63 million Series B.
- Alloy, an identity verification API and operating system, raised $52 million at a $1.55 billion valuation.
- Lightnet Group, which is building a blockchain-based cross-border payment infrastructure, raised $50 million.
- Oxbury, an agricultural challenger bank, raised £25 million in Tier 2 capital funding.
- Landa, a financially inclusive real estate investing platform, raised a $25 million Series A.
- Pagaleve, a Brazilian firm which offers buy-now-pay-later installments on PIX, raised a $25 million Series A.
- Billogram, a Swedish invoicing and payment platform, raised €15 million.
- Topi, a German installment financing platform for B2B hardware, raised $15 million in equity and $30 million in lending capital.
- VRGL, a provider of analytics and automated data extraction to the wealth management industry, raised a $15 million Series A.
- Pezesha, an embedded banking provider for Africa, raised an $11 million pre-Series A.
- Stake, a fractional real estate investing app from Dubai, raised an $8 million pre-Series A.
- FX HedgePool, a peer to peer matching platform for institutional FX transactions, raised an $8 million Series A.
- Willow Servicing, a cloud-based mortgage servicer, raised a $6 million seed round.
- Sei, a layer 1 blockchain specifically built for decentralized finance, raised $5 million.
- Duplo, a Nigerian B2B payments startup, raised a $4.3 million seed round.
- Haru Invest, a Singaporean digital asset management platform, raised $4 million at a $284 million valuation.
- Justhome, a German startup building a home financing platform, raised €3.3m in pre-seed funding.
- IPiD, a Singaporean cross-border payments startup, raised $3.3 million in seed funding.
- Grey, a Nigeria-based remittances payment startup, raised a $2 million seed round.
- Ryft, a European marketplace payments platform, raised a seed.
- Tortoise, an Indian save-now-pay-later startup, raised funding.
- WilliamsMarston, an accounting and tax advisory service, raised funding.
- RIA Advisory, which provides CFO tools and solutions, raised funding.