This Week in Fintech is a digest of all things financial technology, brought to your inbox every week.
Meet This Week in Fintech’s Team
Cristina Ciaravalli, Head of Community
Helen Femi Williams, Podcast Editor
Julie VerHage-Greenberg, Podcast Editor
Jillian Williams, Podcast Editor
Sophie Vo, Signals and Subscriber Content Writer
Desmond Fleming, Staff Writer
Mohammad Hamdy, Policy Editor
Analisa Ruff, Events Lead
Michelle Dhansinghani, Digital Community
Alex Gillette, Head of Revenue
Nik Milanović, Founder
📰 Do you have news for us? Please let us know at email@example.com.
🙏 Want to sponsor a newsletter? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We host monthly in-person fintech meetups and events globally - come say hi at our next one! We’re in the US, UK, India, Mexico, Nigeria, Canada, Indonesia, Colombia, Germany, Sweden... anywhere you find fintech.
You can see our upcoming events at lu.ma/twif
🎉 Want to sponsor or help us host? Reach out at email@example.com.
📈 Invest in the most exciting early-stage fintech companies with us at The Fintech Fund.
Our Favorite Fintech Resources
- A Piece of the Action: How the Middle Class Joined the Money Class (h/t Jon Coffey)
- Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk (h/t Jonah Crane)
- Credit Where It's Due: Rethinking Financial Citizenship (h/t Nina Mohanty)
- Debt: The First 5,000 Years
- Fintech: The New DNA of Financial Services (h/t Alexey Likuev)
- Lying for Money: How Legendary Frauds Reveal the Workings of Our World (h/t Patrick McKenzie)
- Payment Systems in the US (h/t Saira Rahman)
- The Anatomy of the Swipe: Making Money Move
- The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of the World
- The Blue Sweater: Bridging the Gap Between Rich and Poor in an Interconnected World
- The Field Guide to Global Payments
- The Financial Diaries: How American Families Cope in a World of Uncertainty
- The Most Fun I Never Want To Have Again: A Mid-Life Crisis in Community Banking (h/t Alexey Likuev)
- The Unbanking of America: How the New Middle Class Survives (h/t Ohad Samet)
- This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
- U.S. Fintech & Payments Crash Course
- Aaron Frank’s Not A Fintech Company
- Fintech Infrastructure 101 - Overview & Market Landscape
- When Bitcoin Grows Up
- Vertical Neobanks
- What Will Bitcoin Look Like in Twenty Years?
- Developing a global financial architecture
- Understanding the Payments Layer Cake
- Fintech’s next decade will look radically different
- Modern Treasury’s ‘Intro to Payments’ Reading List
- Fintech Resources List (by Bruno Werneck)
Disclosure: All content and views expressed here are the personal opinions of the authors and do not reflect the views of any of their employers or employees.
This Week in Fintech is covered by US trademark #88675892.