Hello Fintech Friends,
🏆 We’re looking for one more person to join our Events team. This is a compensated, part-time role and you’ll be working closely with Head of Community Cristina Ciaravalli. If you’re interested, drop us a line at email@example.com!
👩 And speaking of events, we would like to say a big thank-you to Fintech Women for being a Brand Sponsor of the Fintech Formal. Fintech Women's mission is to connect, promote and empower women to advance their careers. Sign up at nycfintechwomen.com.
Please find another week of fintech financing events below.
If you’re an early-stage startup founder raising equity or debt, we may be able to help - come check out our fund, The Fintech Fund (including a link to pitch us) and see our primer on how we make introductions to friendly VCs and debt providers.
Are you a fintech angel investor? Come join our syndicate.
Middesk is the leading business identity platform. With Middesk’s identity-as-a-service APIs, businesses can verify, underwrite, and enable their customers to grow their businesses. Middesk’s current customers include Plaid, Affirm, Bluevine, and Novo, as well as several large banks and lenders.
Want to sponsor a newsletter? See our sponsorship information here.
💸 Venture Financing
- Tamara, a buy-now-pay-later startup in Saudi Arabia, raised a $100 million Series B.
- Kapital, a digital credit provider to Mexico and Colombia, raised $30 million.
- Spectral, a credit risk assessment infrastructure builder for web3, raised $23 million.
- Nitra, a payment platform for hospitals, raised $16 million in equity and $45 million in debt.
- Kasisto, a conversational AI chatbot for financial institutions, raised a $15.5 million Series C extension from Westpac and FIS.
- Hazeltree, a treasury and liquidity management vendor, raised $14 million.
- FOMO Pay, a Singaporean ‘banking services provider to the digital economy,’ raised a $13 million Series A.
- Highline Technologies, which allows consumers to pay bills directly from their paychecks, raised a $13 million Series A.
- QuotaBook, a South Korean equity management platform, raised $11 million.
- Deposits, which allows customers to offer plug-and-play banking solutions, raised a $5 million seed round.
- BlueTape, a construction payments and lending startup, raised $5 million in equity and $50 million in debt.
- Wombat, a UK micro-investing firm, raised £4 million.
- Hello Clever, an Australian real-time cashback startup, raised A$4.5 million in seed funding.
- Closinglock, a real estate transaction fintech provider, raised a $4 million seed round.
- Rebill, an Argentinian automated collections process provider, raised $3.6 million.
- Givers, an app for helping family caregivers develop savings, raised a $3.5 million seed round.
- Bookkeeper360, a provider of accounting tool integrations, raised a $3.5 million seed round.
- Zywa, a Middle Eastern neobank for Gen Z, raised a $3 million seed round.
- Distributed Finance, an NFT and defi infrastructure provider, raised a $2.5 million seed round.
- DAM Finance, a defi protocol for cross-chain purchases, raised $1.8 million to build a stablecoin.
- Finexos, a UK credit-scoring provider, raised £695,000.
- Belvo, a Latin American embedded banking and open finance provider, raised strategic funding from Citi.
- BigPanda, a service for responding to security incidents at financial institutions, raised strategic funding from UBS.
- FinAccel, a Southeast Asian retail credit provider, is reportedly looking to raise $100 million at a $1.5 billion pre-money valuation.
💵 Debt Financing
- Capital on Tap, a UK small business credit card and expense management platform, received a £200 million funding facility from JP Morgan and Triple Point.