Hello Fintech Friends,
📰 Content Announcement: We’re splitting up this newsletter, which comes out on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, into three separate sections:
You can now choose which of the three you’re subscribed to (as well as unsubscribe from any, if you’re getting too many emails!) on your Account Page.
Please find another week of fintech exits and deep reads below.
Fin Capital is a team of FinTech nerds investing full lifecycle from Seed to pre-IPO in North America, UK/EU, Israel, and LatAm. As former operators, the team brings value-added super-powers in business and corporate development, all powered by Lighthouse. More @ fin.capital.
Want to sponsor a newsletter? See our sponsorship information here.
💻 IPOs & SPACs
- Covalto, a Mexican digital banking and payments platform, will become the first to list on the Nasdaq exchange through its merger with SPAC LIVB at a $547 million enterprise value.
🤝 M&A - Fintech
- Remitly, the cross-border payments provider, acquired Rewire, an Israeli banking services provider to migrants, for $80 million.
- Fintech brokerage eToro will acquire rival Gatsby for $50 million.
- Ghanaian cash flow and spend management platform Float acquired Nigerian cloud-based accounting service Accounteer.
- The UK investment manager abrdn became the majority shareholder of the UK’s first regulated digital securities exchange, Archax.
- Axo, a Norwegian personal finance company, acquired digital credit scoring and financial management startup Defero.
- Revenue Management Solutions, which provides automatic healthcare payment reconciliation, acquired payment automation provider OrboGraph.
- Crypto venture capital firm Dragonfly acquired digital currency hedge fund MetaStable Capital.
- Accounting platform Sage Group acquired accounting software builder Lockstep.
- ClaimLogiq, a healthcare payment integrity platform, completed a recap with private equity firm Eir Partners.
- Crypto investment fund Galaxy Digital walked away from its plan to acquire crypto custody firm BitGo for $1.2 billion.
🏦 M&A - Bank and FinServ
- Regional bank Central Bank of Kansas City spun out its payments arm, Central Payments.
🌎 Fintech Around the World
📚 Deeper Reads & Features
Have a news item for us? Reach out to email@example.com.