Hello Fintech Friends,
I’ll be traveling for the next week, so the weekly newsletter will be a bit lighter, but see you all for a fintech news deluge on the other side.
Please find another week of fintech exits below.
🤝 M&A - Fintech
- Global payments firm Worldline acquired an 80% stake in Eurobank’s merchant acquiring business in Greece for €256 million.
- Banco Sabadell sold its stake in the ‘digital all in one’ platform Nomo, held by its venture arm, to Finnish accounting outfit Talenom.
- European cryptocurrency trading platform CoinShares acquired digital asset manager Napoleon Asset Management.
- Giesecke+Devrient, a German banknote printing and cash management service provider, acquired Valid's US payments and identity business.
- Settlements and clearing infrastructure provider Apex Group will acquire alternative investment depository provider Darwin Depositary Services.
- Xeinadin, a business advisory practice, acquired Bostockwhite, a UK-based tax, accounting, and business advisory service.
- Link Financial, an Australian share registry, rebuffed a takeover offer from Canada’s Dye & Durham at $4.30 per share.
- It was revealed that Swiss crypto lender Nexo entered exclusive talks to buy its troubled rival, Singapore-based Vauld.
🏦 M&A - Bank and FinServ
- Canada’s TD Bank is looking into acquiring US brokerage firm Cowen, which currently has a market value of $805 million.
Fintechs are the hottest targets for fraud. Watch this in-depth chat with fraud experts from Lili Bank and Paypal as they discuss how fintech Risk & Compliance leaders can take control of fraud via building robust fraud management teams through data visibility, empowering risk & compliance professionals with tools, and using automation to proactively stop bad actors.
Want to sponsor a newsletter? See our sponsorship information here.
🌎 Fintech Around the World
📚 Deeper Reads & Features
Have a news item for us? Reach out to email@example.com.