Hello Fintech Friends,
I’ve been enjoying office hours recently! They’ve been a great way to meet (and reconnect with) a ton of super interesting people in fintech.
Please find another week of fintech exits below.
If you’re looking to hire from a group of 10,000+ smart, motivated fintech professionals, come join This Week in Fintech Talent talent group.
🤝 M&A - Fintech
- Investor Summa Equity acquired financial transaction and compliance insight platform Intix.
- PPRO, a digital payments infrastructure builder and holding company, acquired payments technology provider Alpha Fintech.
- Investing platform Public acquired alternative asset and NFT investing marketplace Otis.
- Alternative asset investing and servicing provider iCapital will acquire Stifel Financial, a feeder fund platform.
- Enterprise tech company NCR Corporation acquired Spoke Technologies’ open banking intellectual property.
- Visa officially completed its €1.8 billion acquisition of European open banking platform Tink.
🏦 M&A - Bank and FinServ
- Private equity giant Blackstone sold non-bank lender La Trobe Financial to Brookfield Asset Management for $1.6 billion.
- Private equity firm Carlyle will acquire credit investment firm CBAM for $787 million.
Solid provides the complete FinTech architecture and guidance you need to quickly build, launch and scale your FinTech program! Think of Solid as a gym with a trainer included – one that helps you achieve your FinTech goals!
🌎 Fintech Around the World
📚 Deeper Reads
Have a news item for us? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.