Hello Fintech Friends,
We’re taking this year to spend more time focused on you: what you like about This Week in Fintech, what could be improved, and what you’d want to see us do next.
😊 / 😔 Let us know how we’re doing.
And please find another week of fintech financing events below.
💸 Venture Financing
- Xpansiv, an infrastructure provider for environmental investing markets, raised $125 million from backers including Bank of America and Goldman Sachs.
- Paytient, a health payment accounts provider, raised a $33 million Series B and $7.5 million in debt.
- Fractal Homes, a UK-based fractional home investing startup, raised a $30 million seed round.
- Butter Payments, a subscription payments provider to enterprise businesses, raised a $21.5 million Series A.
- Gynger, a lender to cover software purchases, raised $11.7 million in seed funding and $10 million in lending debt.
- The Easy Co, a social crypto wallet, raised $14.2 million in seed funding.
- Mondu, a German B2B payments provider, raised a $13 million Series A extension.
- 40Seas, an Israeli platform for cross-border trade finance, raised $11 million in seed funding and $100 million in lending debt.
- Penta, a Swiss small business banking startup, raised €3 million.
- Canary, a platform for enabling employers to set up emergency relief funds for workers, raised $2.9 million from Capital One.
- C14, a crypto on-ramp, raised $2.5 million in seed funding.
- Cryptiony, a Polish crypto tax automation provider, raised a €500k pre-seed to expand into the UK.
- AccessFintech, a capital markets software builder, raised additional funding from BNP Paribas.
- Stripe trimmed its internal valuation to $63 billion.
💰 Venture Funds
- Mendoza Ventures, a female and Latinx-led fintech venture firm, raised the first $100 million of a fund anchored by Bank of America and Grasshopper Bank.