Hello Fintech Friends,
We interrupt our regular programming with a new feature for our subscribers, This Week In Fintech’s Talent Collective!
We’ve partnered with our friends at Pallet - alongside other newsletters like Not Boring, Bankless, and Lenny Rachitsky - to create an invite-only collection of amazing fintech talent that we will connect to world-class companies.
This is a way for anyone interested in a new fintech role to accept intros to companies on your terms.
- It’s invite-only.
- Curated companies come to you, not the other way around.
- You can stay anonymous.
- We consistently comb through open fintech roles to find you the best ones.
You can join the Collective at https://this-week-in-fintech.pallet.com/talent/welcome
Each couple weeks, we’ll accept a new cohort of applicants in a talent “Drop” for companies to reach out to.
If you’d like to see some of the companies currently recruiting through This Week in Fintech, you can check out our job board here, including roles from Stripe, PayPal, Coinbase, Zeal, Argyle, Cash App and Robinhood.
If you want to hire the best fintech talent
- You can start your hiring journey at https://this-week-in-fintech.pallet.com/hire
- Recruiters will get access to both past and future drops of candidates.
- Portfolio companies of The Fintech Fund get to join for free (email me to be added).
See you out there,